- Develop a team of AI Specialist SEs that will build trust and demonstrate the value of Salesforce’s Data + AI solutions for customers Build competencies and scale for these new generations of technology within the extended Salesforce ecosystem (ISV partners/SIs/professional services)
- Be the voice of Salesforce India’s AI + Data portfolio. Collaborate with all internal collaborators such as sales, marketing, customer success as well and global product management
* Strategically partner with Sales Leadership to drive scale, innovate, and deliver exceptional quarterly and annual growth across India specifically managing the AI Specialist Solution Engineering team
* Build an impactful team of AI Specialist SE by crafting a collaborative and encouraging culture where the team drives innovation and delivers the best work in their careers.
* Hire inclusively, nurture talent, and invest in ongoing employee development & career progression.
* Provide pre-sales support for all AI+-related sales activities including Account planning, pipe progression, product demonstrations, and other general sales support as a player/coach.
* Be the bridge between the AI+Data specialist team and extended Solutions team to see opportunities to demonstrate all Salesforce technologies such as CRM, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Mulesoft, Tableau, and Slack
* Leverage technical expertise in the areas of AI/ML/Data Sciences/Data Engineering to evangelize Salesforce offerings and provide guidance to the team
* Leverage business expertise to drive process improvements & innovation within the Solutions and Sales organization.
* Manage large and medium-scale projects/initiatives requiring complex cross-functional collaboration and project management skills
* Participate in company-growth activities including industry GTM strategy, sales training, marketing efforts, and customer care.
- Degree or equivalent relevant experience required. Experience will be evaluated based on the core proficiencies or the role (e.g. extracurricular leadership roles, military experience, volunteer roles, work experience, etc.)
- 5+ years working directly in the commercial technology space with AI products and solutions, preferably with people management experience
- 15+ years working in sales, pre-sales, or related functions in a commercial software company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on needs analysis, positioning, business justification, and closing techniques.
Industry Type: Internet
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, permanent role
Category: Retail & B2C Sales
EducationUG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
- Product Management
- Employee Development
- Manager Technology
- CRM SalesForce
- Account Planning