Klera is a no-code, application development platform that enables transparent, collaborative, and connected enterprises without data silos. Enterprises are able to rapidly create a variety of intelligent apps, at scale, for data collection, synchronization, insights delivery, and more, by seamlessly connecting the dots across people, tools, and platforms.
Klera is working with the world’s leading organizations today and providing end-to-end, data-driven visibility without any programming, unlike ever before. Led by a seasoned management team with extensive experience enabling enterprises with breakthrough technologies. Klera is a subsidiary of the IMPETUS group of companies.
About the Job:
As a Data Analyst, you will be involved in creating breakthroughs by translating business problems into technology problems and then creating technical solutions to be implemented for the customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To understand the customer requirements and challenges faced by them and provide solutions.
- To translate the data and numbers to make better business decisions.
- Responsible for supporting data business intelligence and data analytics. Provide support to develop business intelligence and analytics, optimizing the company’s ability to leverage data to drive business value, growth, and efficiencies.
- Collaborates to ensure that all operational processes and activities align with client goals and initiatives.
- Contributes to the consistent application and interpretation of new data and metrics, statics computation.
- Awareness of current industry technologies (NLP/AI/Machine Learning) would be helpful.
- Ability to work with BI tools through creating/ designing and collaborating, engaging user interfaces that include reports and dashboards, database design workflow design.
- Defining workflows and deriving use cases/insights from gathered information/data
Skills Knowledge and Abilities:
- 4-10 years of total experience in Data Analysis with a specialization in Analytics (+).
- Experience in requirement gathering, creating scope & procedural documents, etc.
- Experience in creating various analytical dashboards and creating AS-IS and TO-BE processes.
- Should have extensive experience in working with customers to analyze and translate the requirements into system/technical requirements.
- Created detailed user stories that exhaustively capture the business requirements that are easy to understand by the development team. Working with the technology team to create the solution (form designs, workflow design, dashboard designs, etc.) and then presenting the solution to the customers and proposing the solution.
- Good understanding of Algorithms/applications/data models etc.
- Ability to understand the business/products and hence able to articulate the challenges/needs & solutions.
- Experience in BI tools like Power BI, SAP BI, Clear Analytics, Qlikview, IBM Cognos, Oracle BI, Tableau, etc., and a good knowledge of databases.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem-solving, decision-making, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of fraud/ threat analysis/ enterprise analytics solutions etc.
- Exposure to Rest APIs, database design, and querying would be helpful.
- Business Acumen: Knows how businesses work; aware of current practices, trends, and technologies, knows the competition; is aware of how strategies and tactics work in the marketplace.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload in a cooperative and demanding environment.
Role: Data Analyst
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Department: Data Science & Analytics
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Business Intelligence & Analytics
EducationUG: Any Graduate
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred key skills
- Data Extraction
- Data mining
- Data Cleansing
- Data modeling
- Data Analytics