About the job
This is a full-time & onsite UI/UX Designer role at RummyVerse in Chicago USA. As our UI/UX Designer, you will understand and identify user needs and create amazing user experiences. You should have an eye for clean and artful design and possess superior UI/UX skills. You should be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces on web and mobile applications for our games.
- Lead the design of product concepts, turning ideas and wireframes into awesome user interface graphics and interaction patterns.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex design
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams, and effectively communicate visual design and interaction elements to the engineers.
- Stay updated on recent developments within and outside of the industry by performing competitive analysis, and continuously working on evolving our products.
- Create aesthetically and functionally flawless user experiences
- Build intuitive designs and come up with ways to make these easy to understand by our users by using product explainers, guides, tutorials, etc.
- Envision and create high-quality animations to continuously delight our users
- Perform user acceptance tests, define feature lists, and develop user personas from scenarios of user and interaction models.
- Influence, with demonstrated product design expertise, what and how we build.
- 2+ years of experience working on native mobile products, providing a great experience across mobile (iOS and Android) and desktop platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in a design-related discipline like Interaction, Graphics, or Interface Design
- A digital portfolio that displays stunning conceptual and creative thinking skills, as well as a solid knowledge of typography, color theory, UI design, and layout principles
- Experience working on native mobile products, providing a great experience across mobile (iOS and Android) and desktop platforms
- Exceptionally proficient in the tools of the trade with an ability to move across them depending on tasks. Must be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision, Keynote, Adobe XD, etc
- Experience creating and improving wireframes, prototypes, and style guides to advance a low-fidelity concept to a high-fidelity design
- Proven track record of defining visual styles for web and mobile devices