About the job
- Description:* Responsible for all aspects of the financial results reporting and analysis. Prepares and presents periodic financial results and projections. Performs variance analysis and other key financial analyses and reviews.
- Responsible for working with the field and the Senior Director of FP&A to prepare the annual budget.
- Prepares and maintains the Company’s liquidity forecast.
- Prepares periodic and quarterly Field Bonus computations.
- Responsible for extensive actual versus budget comparison reporting.
- Periodically produces industry reporting comparisons.
- Prepares weekly labor reports including hours worked and productivity measures.
- Supports the Real Estate Department by preparing new site Income Statements and Capital Requirement projections.
- Produces ad hoc reports as requested by the Senior Director of FP&A and CFO.
- Identifies and suggests trends, resulting implications, key actions, and strategic implications.
- Coordinate the capital spending review process for the company.
- Leads scenario modeling efforts.
- Prepares presentations in support of board meetings, monthly/quarterly senior leadership meetings, and various strategic initiatives. *Additional Skills & Qualifications:*
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective communication skills including the ability to organize, prepare, and present reports and analysis
- Excellent analytical and computer skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and comfortable working with different financial packages.
- 4-6 years of finance and/or accounting experience with progressive responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field, MBA preferred
- Accounting or financial systems experience required
- Ability to interact with various levels of the organization and outside contacts effectively, and operate and manage processes.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We’ll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we’ll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales, and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.