About the job
The purpose of this role is to analyse, identify, rectify &recommend specific improvement measures that help in the securityposture of the organization by protecting the sensitive information
- Ensuring customer centricity by providing security
- Monitoring and safeguarding the log sources and security access
- Planning for disaster recovery in the event of any security breaches
- Monitor for attacks, intrusions, and unusual, unauthorized or illegal activity
- Performs moderately complex log reviews and forensic analysis to identify unauthorized or unacceptable access to data or systems
- Conduct security assessments, risk analysis, and root causes analysis of security incidents
- Handling incidents escalated by the L1 team in 24×7 rotational shifts
- Use advanced analytics tools to determine emerging patterns and vulnerabilities
- Completing all tactical security operations tasks associated with this engagement.
- Analyses all the attacks and comes up with remedial analysis
- Conduct detailed analysis of incidents and create reports and dashboards
- Stakeholder coordination & audit assistance
- Liaise with stakeholders in relation to cyber security issues and provide future recommendations
- Maintain an information security risk register and assist internal and external audits relating to information security
- Assist with the creation, maintenance, and delivery of cybersecurity awareness training for colleagues
- Advice and guidance to employees on issues such as spam and unwanted or malicious emails
Purpose of Interaction
Technical Lead/ Project Lead
Regular reporting & updates
Security Intelligence (Practice)
Coordination for security reasons
Coordinate all security breaches & resolutions
Lists the competencies required to perform this role effectively:
- Functional Competencies/ Skill
- Leveraging Technology – Knowledge of current and upcoming technology(automation, tools, and systems) to build efficiencies and effectiveness in own function/ Client organization – Expert
- Process Excellence – Ability to follow the standards and norms to produce consistent results, provide effective control and reduce risk – Expert
- Functional/Technical – Knowledge of Network Security devices, firewalls, endpoints, SIEM, application security, IPS/IDS, VA / skills – Master
Knowledgeable about the competency requirements. Demonstrates (in parts) frequently with minimal support and guidance.
Consistently demonstrates the full range of the competency without guidance. Extends the competency to difficult and unknown situations as well.
Applies the competency in all situations and serves as a guideto others as well.
Coaches others and builds organizational capability in the competency area. Serves as a key resource for that competency and is recognized within the entire organization.
- Behavioral Competencies
- Effective Communication
- Collaborative Working
- Execution Excellence
- Problem Solving & Analytical Skills
Timely security breach solutioning to end users,Internal stakeholders & external customers experience
Adherence to SLA’s (90-95%), response time and resolutiontime TAT
ServiceNow – GRC