About the job
- Elicit business requirements and reporting logic.
- Design wireframes to present to the business for review.
- Profile data sources used by the business.
- Develop engaging and interactive dashboards based on business and technical requirements using Tableau Desktop.
- Create data flows using Tableau Prep.
- Conduct unit tests and troubleshoot any data or technical issues.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Train and assist business users on dashboard functionality, maintenance, and application to decision making.
- Track and manage requests for dashboard enhancements. Set expectations on a timeline for delivery.
Tableau Server Management
- Create and manage site users and groups.
- Create projects to organize site content.
- Assign content permissions to users and groups.
- Monitor site metrics such as content usage, success of extract refresh tasks, and user activity.
- Troubleshoot user issues with a site.
Tableau User Support
- Lead bi-weekly Tableau office-hour meetings
- Conduct peer reviews of dashboards
- Customer Care and Billing
- Advanced knowledge of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Prep
- Knowledge of data visualization theory and best practices for design with a focus on enhancing user interaction and user experience.
- Experience with relational databases and shown expertise in SQL and PL/SQL.
- Intermediate knowledge of Power Apps and Power Automate.
- Experience in Power BI
Technology Doesn’t Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – whenever you choose – even on the go.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan.