About the job
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumers’ self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences.
With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning, and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well-known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking, and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, no-code, and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully automated, and omnichannel experiences to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
What You’ll Do:
- Our Infrastructure team is looking for a brilliant Senior Node Developer to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform
- Helping creatively solve business problems by supporting the necessary backend infrastructure
- Be in touch with current frameworks and be influential in all choices related to backend technology choices
- Collaborating with engineers from other technology teams within Ushur
- Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility, and an urge for continuous learning.
The experience you need:
- 4+ years of professional software development with demonstrable back-end implementation experience
- Back-end development, building, and designing software using Node.js that can scale to millions of transactions
- RESTful API design and development, event-driven architecture experience
- Knowledge of distributed system
- Proficiency working in Linux environment
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of creating highly efficient and scalable web servers.
- Excellent communication, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is highly preferred
- Familiarity with YAML/Swagger
- Experience working in load-balanced and/or reverse proxy environment
Why you want to Work with Us:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself – employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
- Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
- Rest and Relaxation. Paid leaves, wellness Fridays off, sick Leaves, and more!
- Health Benefits. Preventive health checkups, Medical Insurance covering the dependents, wellness sessions, and health talks at the office
- Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset – we believe in lifelong learning. Certification courses are reimbursed. Ushur Community offers wide resources for our employees to learn and grow.
- Flexible Work. In-office or hybrid working model, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all our employees where they can thrive in both their professional and personal lives.