About the job
React Web Developer position open for a Software Engineer with 5+ years of experience in building enterprise single-page web apps. This is a direct-hire opportunity for a Greenville-based tech company. Work 100% REMOTELY (EST, CST, MT zones only). Must have experience in UI UX design and development. Emphasis on work-life balance and team longevity! You will see the impact of your work on the market!
In this role, you will be working with a small team of high-performing developers who are solving business problems in transportation. Excellent salary, health insurance, PTO, and equipment budget available! VISA SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE.
- 5+ years of experience in building or maintaining enterprise web apps
- ClojureScript, React, or TypeScript
- Preferred back-end experience in Elixir, Erlang, some Clojure, and Rails – all running in AWS
- Be comfortable working with React and web debugging tools (network and performance inspectors in Chrome or Firefox)
- Experience seeing a product feature developed from start to end
- Preferred experience reading telemetry data to understand user behavior after a change
- Excellent communicator enjoys teamwork
What sets this company apart? This is a rapidly growing company that has a proven track record of stability in a vital industry.
Perceptive Recruiting, LLC, headquartered in Greenville, SC, has 25+ years of technology recruitment experience. We build relationships with our clients so we can find you the right cultural and technical fit for your next role. We provide guidance at every step of the interview process to give you the best chance of success. Looking for your next opportunity? Connect with us today! Perceptive Recruiting is an equal-opportunity employer.
Desired Skills and Experience