About the job
DescriptionBravium is a company of enthusiastic consulting and technology professionals dedicated to delivering the best solutions for our clients, helping each other do the best job possible, and empowering every member of our team to grow and thrive. We are inclusive, collaborative, and quickly growing. Bravium firmly believes that it is our employees that make our company great which is why we invest so much in our hiring process. We are never quick to hire and will always be thorough in ensuring any potential hires exemplify our core values of:
- Commitment to Excellence
- Honesty and Integrity
- Team Oriented Approach
- Respect for the Individual
We are looking for a talented and motivated Junior ServiceNow Developer to join our ServiceNow Practice. This resource will play a crucial role in supporting and enhancing the ServiceNow platform for our customers while ensuring its smooth operation and alignment with their business needs. This is a great opportunity for someone just starting off in their ServiceNow career to gain valuable experience in the platform while working in a collaborative and dynamic environment. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in the design, development, and maintenance of ServiceNow applications, modules, and workflows.
- Work closely with senior developers and customer stakeholders to gather and document requirements for new ServiceNow features and enhancements.
- Participate in the development and implementation of ServiceNow customizations and integrations.
- Perform system testing and debugging to ensure the quality and reliability of ServiceNow solutions.
- Provide support and troubleshoot issues related to ServiceNow applications, collaborating with end-users to resolve problems efficiently.
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices and ServiceNow platform updates.
- Assist in creating documentation and training materials for end-users.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of ServiceNow processes and workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field
- US Citizenship
- 1-2 years of professional experience
- 1+ years of experience working with ServiceNow
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- ServiceNow certification (e.g., Certified System Administrator) is a plus but not required
About Bravium ConsultingBravium Consulting provides technology and management consulting services for the public and private sectors. Our team is comprised of skilled, certified consultants who help clients achieve success with effective, created, and rapidly executed solutions. We were recently awarded NMSDC Top 100 and Washington Technology Fast 50. We were also just named the 2022 ServiceNow Creator Workflow Partner of the Year.Bravium Consulting is rapidly growing and we are always looking for intelligent and motivated people to join our team. We are committed to excellence so training, supporting, and empowering our team is a top priority for us. We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- 15 PTO days
- 11 paid holidays
- Medical Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Dental Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Vision Insurance with 80% employee premium support, 25% family premium support
- Short Term and Long Term Disability coverage with 100% premium support
- 401k Program with Bravium matching 100% of up to 4% of salary
- Professional Training Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Maternity Leave
- Eligibility for quarterly performance bonuses
- Referral bonus
- Flexible work arrangements
Bravium Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Benefits found in job post
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid maternity leave