About the job
An extraordinarily talented group of individuals work together every day to drive TNS’ success, from both professional and personal perspectives. Come join the excellence!
TNS is seeking a self-starting senior developer to work on the Call Guardian product development team. Call Guardian is an industry-leading call analytics solution that uses cross-carrier real-time call events combined with crowd-sourced data to create accurate and comprehensive reputation profiles differentiating legitimate users of communications services from abusive, fraudulent, and unlawful users.
Design, develop, and test software applications for the service provisioning portion of the Call Guardian product suite. The developer will be responsible for working with the Software Engineering manager and Product Management group to help develop applications and support the solution in our on-prem and public cloud environments. Responsible for requirements interpretation, detailed design specifications, coding, unit testing, and maintenance of software modules for both new and existing systems.
Responsibilities Include (but Not Limited To)
- Design and document software components that meet organization and industry standards.
- Code high-quality software components in accordance with organizational standards, technical requirements, and detailed designs.
- Effectively participate in a team-oriented environment that involves continuous design reviews, code reviews, and collaboration.
- Proactively communicate with the Development Manager and/or Technical Lead regarding the status and potential impacts on the delivery date and/or expected quality of tasks and projects.
- Actively work with Project Management and QA teams and produce technical documentation required by QA.
- Provide technical guidance and product expertise to Customer Delivery and Operations to resolve production issues
- Follow established development processes for assigned projects.
B.E./B.Tech/BS in Computer Science or equivalent in related fields
- Object-oriented analysis and design patterns using Java/J2EE technologies,
- Experience working on Spring Framework, MVC architectures, ORM frameworks like Hibernate
- Experience with Restful Web Services, data modeling
- Strong experience in relational database design and development (preferably with Oracle) and understanding of NoSQL databases like HBase, Druid, Solr
- Experience working with event/message-based communication platforms such as Kafka, ActiveMQ, etc.,
- Experience working with Hadoop technologies and Spark framework
- Working proficiency in build and development tools (Maven, Gradle, Jenkins)
- Experience with test frameworks like JUnit, Mockito
- A foundational understanding of Cloud-based concepts, and experience in developing with AWS deployed applications and infrastructure.